Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Girlz Rock



Girlz Rule. Well you don't have to tell me twice! Especially since Brooke is my boss. She rules all right. Sigh. But we won't get into that...

haha - I just realized that the set is Girlz Rock. Well, that tells you how I'm feeling lately! Truly, Mama rules. Howz that?

We had the opportunity to photograph and model this darling designer outfit from Cream Puff Couture. The moment I opened up the box, I was delighted. I loved the skull applique with it's bling accents and detailed embroidery. Right up my alley! She can wear it when Emme wears La Tatuada. Sisters to the death. Sigh again.

You can find the auction here.

2 comments:

Mari said...

I've looked and looked and I just can't find a prettier baby than this one. What a doll! I just want to squeeze her.

Willow Tree said...

Love the rocker set how precious!
Brooke