Monday, March 31, 2008

Blue Skies


We had the pleasure of modeling this beautiful tutu set by Evee - ebay id: chic*lil*lovebugs*boutique. I love the soft colors and the way they offset Brooke's dark hair and eyes.

I don't think I gave this picture to Evee because I'm not so happy about how the chair is not perfectly horizontal. What I do like, and why I'm showing it off, is how her two little baby feet are included in the whole picture. There are still a lot of things I need to work on in my photography, but I am pleased with how this series of pictures came out.

4 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

WOW! Gorgeous pic Monica!
And even more gorgeous baby doll!
The colors are perfect for her and the little feet are so precious!! :)

Jus Shar Designs said...

Excellent photo. Don't you just want to nibble on her baby toes?

Mari said...

OOOOOOO Monica...I just LOVE Brooke!

Holly Stocke said...

That is priceless!