Saturday, December 8, 2007

Princesa


This is made with the Farbenmix pattern "Vida" . I love Euro patterns. Every time I see sets made with these patterns, I think to myself, "I want one!" I made this one this weekend, and I'm crazy about it.

My kids are always asking me to draw pictures for them to color. I've gotten pretty good at mermaids and fairies. I drew this particular fairy in a popular style. The original is hanging with tape right next to my computer. Celeste added the socks and black loafers. She also added the jewels at the points of the crown. I made a copy of the drawing and turned it into an applique.

I'll be offering it up as a custom auction in January.

2 comments:

Mari said...

What?? I have to WAIT til January?? UGH!

I LOVE it. Fantastic job Celeste! You added just the right touch!!

Willow Tree said...

I love this dress. This pattern is so much fun to work with! Cant wait to see it go up for auction.
Brooke