Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Annual Christmas Dance Recital

Celeste and Emme have been taking dance classes with Miss Jo at their little private school once a week after school. This is Celeste's third year and Emme's second. Miss Jo started teaching dance the same year that Celeste was in pre-school. She's a wonderful teacher.

Here are some pictures from tonight's dance recital. I'm not even going to go into what it took to get me and the girls there in time in the rain in one piece. All I know is that one of my good mom buddies, Kerri, saved me two seats in the FRONT row and the music room was PACKED.

I was wearing a baseball cap (slap some lipstick on - you'll be fine!) and the brim wouldn't let me hold the camera to my eye. There was no way I was gonna take that hat off, so I held Brooke while Bruce shot the pics. It was really crowded in there and the angle was odd, but I think he did all right.

The girls tried their very best not to smile. In the pictures you can see they are using all their facial muscles to fight it. I asked them why later and Celeste explained - "Because when we smile, the people laugh at us."



Here comes Suzy Snowflake!



Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree...







and Christmas In Hawaii...


No comments: