Saturday, September 1, 2007

I've been inspired by my sil's and my good friend's blogs. I think to myself, "why not make your own blog?" I'm trying. I think that it's a good opportunity to teach myself some html. It's also an opportunity to use some of those cool lilypie tickers that I see sometimes on kid boards. I love my new tickers, but I think I put them in the wrong space. I think I'll figure it out one of these days. I also think I'll figure out how to post photographs as one day this will be my photography blog. (I hope.)

While I'm at it - posting my plans for this blog - I might as well make a to do list:
figure out how to get those lilypie tickers in the right spot
figure out if I really do want lilypie tickers on my blog
figure out how to get photos on this blog
figure out how to link my favorite people's blog on my new blog

That's a pretty good list for now.

1 comment:

Vanessa and Company said...

Monica!!
You are the cutest person ever!! I love your blog!!! And your list of things to figure out, LOL!!

Vanessa