Saturday, April 19, 2008

No Rest For the Weary!


I plan on making my next few sets OOAK. Just so that I can catch up on life and get my home organized and pay more attention to my kids and my hubby - hehe - Good thing I don't have pets!

Among all that, what do I do for fun? Sew! So I sewed up this cute little beach ensemble for a launch that I had been invited to. I'm at the tail end of the launch, but I made it and there it is. I'm calling it "Buckets and Spades". Kind of British sounding, I think. The fabric is by Makower of U.K. Sounds British to me.

Ignore the dirty soles of the shoes. You know, she didn't go very far to get those dirty. She barely walks! I was horrified when I saw the pix, but that's all I got from her. Only 5 good pictures. I had to use the shoes, and cropping didn't work. Hey! It's life. People walk.

3 comments:

Vanessa and Company said...

The most beautiful baby I have ever seen! LOVE her to bits!!
Adorable outfit too!! I'm loving that hat :)

Mari said...

As with everything you create Monica...I LOVE it!!

LucyandEthel said...

Aw that is SO cute Monica! I love it! "good thing I don't have pets"...you mean like praying mantises (ROFL) ???
((hugs))